Week 27


A Tither's Blog

December 31, 2012

        December 31, is the traditional date for setting promises and resolutions for the New Year. To help you do this, here is a pledge you're invited to copy and bring to your church.

        It would be good to pray over the pledge before you sign. It's a pledge from you to worship God and put Him first with your tithes. Of course there is no mention of any dollar amounts. God alone gives the increase!

        May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings upon you.
Until next time.
Love in Christ.
Miss Dorothy


PLEDGE

           I want to worship and honor God with tithes, offerings, gifts and acts of service. This is my pledge to put God first by tithing the finances God gives me in 2013. I will bring them to my local church.

Signed:

Date:

No comments:

Post a Comment